4 & 5 Sept – English for Effective Business Writing & Emails
- Write business letter and emails professionally using the correct grammar, phrases and expressions
- Learn how to improve your writing style by incorporating a clear statement of purpose, plain English and simple expression.
- Communicate exactly what you need to and achieve your results and objectives.
4 & 5 Sept – Effective Production Mangement Techniques
- Production Management refers to the design, operation, and control of the transformation process that converts such resources as labor and raw materials into finished goods and services.
- It includes manufacturing (produce physical goods) and the importance of efficiency, productivity, and quality in the operations side of the organization.
- Guidance on how to have well-thought-out and well-designed operating systems and organizational control systems.
23 & 24 Sept – Strategic Leadership & People Management Skills
- Relevant for all whose job responsibilities requires them to lead, manage, motivate and supervise resources and to get better results with people.
- Acquire the skills in exercising the leadership functions.
- Learn to lead in a high performance work environment.
25 & 26 Sept – Handling Full Set of Accounts with SST Entries
- To appreciate and understand the steps in the accounting process, from source documents to the preparation of financial statements.
- Suitable for administration staff, secretaries and other clerical personnel, who perform some basic accounting functions but have limited knowledge of accounting.
25 & 26 Sept – Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace