6 Nov – How to Handle Difficult Customers & Complaints Effectively
- Strategies to handle difficult customers and complaints.
- How companies can deal proactively with complaints to promote customer goodwill, enhance corporate image leading to satisfied customers and fewer complaints.
7 Nov – Sexual Harassment – Prevention and Eradication at the Workplace
- Understand the provisions of the law on misconduct of sexual harassment.
- Learn how to combat sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Provide guidelines on the establishment of in-house mechanisms at the organization level to prevent and eradicate sexual harassment in the workplace.
13 & 14 Nov – Strategic Thinking Skills for Managers & Executives
- Understanding of how different thinking skills work
- Learn to describe the problem-solving process.
- Identify various thinking patterns and apply these in improving performance
- Understand thinking models and practice exercises to help in thinking outside-the-box and generate a larger solution space
18 & 19 Nov – English Speaking Strategies & Confidence Building